As an employer the law requires that when you are employing people you need to operate a PAYE system as a part of your payroll. Certain tasks need to be carried each month for the period starting on the 6th to the 5th of the next month.
The task to be carried include:
- Record each individual total earnings for the period under consideration.
- Various deductions are imputed on the earnings and include any loans. PAYE and NI
- If the employee’s earning per month are £672 per month the employer need to make a National Insurance contribution.
- Production of Payslip for each respective employee
- A Full Payment Submission (FPS) has to be made to HMRC reflecting the total pay and all the required statutory deductions.
We provide fully managed, outsourced payroll services to businesses in the West Midlands including surrounding regions. We will handle the complexities of legislation, taxation and processing on a daily basis for the clients while he or she focuses on the core business. Every client is unique and is provided with professional, legally compliant and innovative payroll solution one which is matched perfectly to their needs.