The government is investing a lot resources to tackle non-compliance in the tax system. This implies that the chances of the Taxman being at your door step is very high in the coming years.
We however believe that the best cure of sickness is prevention. It pays to do the right thing in the first place and avoid risk short cuts. The HM Revenue & Customs is likely to pursue an increasing number of tax investigations over the coming years. We presume currently they are focused on the big players.
A tax examination is very stressful and time-consuming, and would think it will be wise to work with the experts in the first place. We also seek to minimise our client tax exposure. We help our clients in the following Areas and support:
- Personal tax planning
- Benefits packages, remuneration planning, employment tax
- Corporation tax planning
- Partnership tax
- Trusts and estate (inheritance tax)
- Retirement planning and capital gains tax
- VAT planning and ‘health checks’
- HM Revenue & Customs investigations